rustik

saying hi...

hi all...
505 jumps down and finally got round to registering here.. is there a chat room around?

anyone know a nick buckley on this site... has he got a handle??? does he still have small ears and a big nose?? har har

cheers

Rustik aka Russell
C100057
blue ones

anyone know a nick buckley on this site

We really try not to! Yeah, you talking about the one that jumps at SD Houston (Waller)? He's on the site, but he's only posted once or twice. Can't remember his screen name, though.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"nick buckley on this site... has he got a handle??? does he still have small ears and a big nose?? har har "
And a rig in Irn Bru colours.....I ran into him in San Marcos a couple of years ago....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hey Roosel!! Less of the big nose stuff, m'kay!!!
I'm here under freeflynick.
I'm sitting here at work with my feet on the desk, as usual, but this time I'm doing it coz the doc told me to! I shattered my heel on my second jump at Bridge Day!B|....ooops!! PLF YOU FOOL P.L.F.!!!! Did all those round jumps at Strirling teach me nothing!???
Later......

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."