streaker

Rantoul

:)
Had a great time in Rantoul last week. The weather could have been a bit better, but it was great seeing all the WFFC friends gather once again. Fast Eddie, Oz, Rev Jim, the many Rodriquez Brothers, Muff Brothers and Hell Fish...what a super 10 days.

I've been involved with the WFFC staff since 1997, but this was a banner year for me, I actually got in two AFF jumps!

I'm looking forward to finishing my AFF training and moving into coaching jumps and obtaining the A license. The gang at Sky Dive Carolina does a great job in training and I can't thank all the skydivers that jump in Chester, SC enough for the tremendous help and support they give.
Have a yippee ki ya day!

Actually, Skymama, my dz runs the AFF tent & the guy that owns the Cingular bldg was doing AFF all week long - very cool!! There was also a guy that last jumped in the late 60's as well as a coupla other old timers that hadn't jumped since squares came out or anything other than SL in the Army years ago.

It was really cool to see their enjoyment & how the instructors had to meld their teaching style to each student.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)