ratman

Newbie Question Here

Hey gang, I am looking to do my first jump very soon. I live in Cincinnati area, anyone from this area and recommend where to do this? I heard there is a dive center in Waynesville, OH? Thanks for any help here! I am excited!

How is the weather in central FL?

Hot and muggy and it will be like that through October! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skydive Greensburg is about 45min to 1 hour form Cinci. We live in Milan, IN which is 20 minutes from Cinci & we jump at SDGB. The family atmosphere is amazing & the instructors are very thorough & knowledgeable. I just finsihed up AFF there and it was a blast. You can call them at 1-800-skydive, Bob D. will more than likely answer. He is the DZO, tell him Misty sent ya! Directions from Cinci are take I-74 W to exit 134A, go right off the ramp (hwy 3) go approx. 5 light to hwy 46, make a left, take immed. right into park entrance. Go straight past pool, mini golf, etc look for signs on telephone poles. We have a cessna 206 & a caravan. Hope to see ya there soon. Skydive Greensburg :)