MattyBoy

Well Let me introduce myself!

Thought I'd say hello to y'all!

I'm a scummy english backpacker who did a tandem in Taupo (NZ) a few weeks ago, signed up for AFF the next day and haven't looked back!

I've notched up a paltry 34 jumps which have so far given me pretty much the best 24minutes of my entire life! I've just arrived in Melbourne where I'm planning on living for the next year or so and was wondering whether everyone agrees that Barwon Heads is the best place for someone of my standard to head for?

Thanks for all the excellent info...who knows I might just have some experience to pass on myself one day!

Keep on keeping on!
Matt.:)

I may be gullible but at least I have a magic fish

Welcome to the forums! :) Seriously, I'm glad you're hooked on skydiving, and I hope you're learning a lot of information off the forums. We have quite a few Aussies here, so if you do a search of skydivers on the site, you might be able to pm some of them and hook-up for a jump. Be safe and have fun!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And what part of scummy England are you from? I hail from the city of shellsuits, curly wigs and car theft, so I know all about being scum! At least I don't support Man. United though...

Keep jumpin' and when you eventually get back to this green and rainy land come and jump up at Peterlee.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Alright. Alright calm down etc!

Originally I come from daaarn Saaaarf, but will be moving up North when I get back (early next year) so any info on good/bad dropzones at home would be much appreciated...I have heard many a good word spoken about Peterlee so its definitely on my list to check out asap.

I may be gullible but at least I have a magic fish