icebreaker

Hello

Hi everybody,
followed the forums for quite some time now, thought it's about time I made a post.
I like the way all kinds of info is shared here. Though I'm not a total newbie I've learned a lot just reading and catching up with this forum. So thanx all for that (and for the times you made me laugh also!).
Icebreaker

My team and myself came over to Dealdn to do some training. One night we went out to a bar and I got into a conversation with this man. Curious about the American Lifestyle (if there is one) I asked him all kinds of questions about life work etc etc. Finally he got into it and went on and on and on how Walt Disney is ruining Florida. I wanted to get away so I askes him (dumb look on my face on) : so mister: You blame it all on Mickey Mouse? (dumb look of, assuming he would understand I was only joking.
On the contrairy: he thought some long thoughts and replied: Yeh, Yeh, you understand me: You can blame it all on Mickey Mouse!! AND HE MEANT IT!!
By that time I had to leave him because I didnt want to offend him, but I couldnt stop laughing.
So from now on: every exit we funnel, every block we bust.... we blame it all on.....