JoeMaestro

Newbie in NE Georgia

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello to all and introduce myself. I'm Joe from Gainesville, Georgia. Took my first tandem jump this past weekend at Skydive Monroe and am totally hooked! It was so amazing I can't even put it into words, but you all know the feeling. B| I'm hoping to start AFF this summer after I get moved into my house. So excited! Anyways, hello again to all.

--JoeMaestro

Hello, Joe! Whadda'ya know? Glad you found the Forums- feel free to ask any questions you have about the sport here; most of us are friendly, some of us will even jump with you-;) (j/k) Take the time to look at all the dropzones here; each has a different flavor- Monroe is a great place; has excellent facilities- Rome has had the best aerial views for it's mountains- Thomaston has the most freeflyers- welcome to the sport!:)
Brokeneagle.

I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

Hi Joe, welcome to the skydiving family. We were also sucked in by our first tandem and are currently working on AFF level 4. We wish we had more money to get more jumps in but with 2 of us taking the course & a house & 2 kids it's tough. Good luck with the house and make sure you save some money for your AFF course.

Blue skies
Scott & Teri