BBKid

Not quite first post...

Sigh, back to newbie status for me - shame. My original username (staticnewbie) was rubbish, bearing in mind that I got off newbie status, and hopefully will soon be off the rope. It's not because I've been offending anybody or anything.

In case you're wondering, the new username relates to a certain drink I am quite fond of - and I'll just leave it at that. See you all soon.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

It's not because I've been offending anybody or anything.

It's sad when you have to write in a disclaimer like that! :P Are you going to keep this name for awhile?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm keeping this name for good! I just thought that, some time in the future, when I am a pooh-bah, and have 250 jumps to my credit it would look a bit dumb being called 'statcinewbie'. The disclaimer was just a point of clarification - it's not as if I would be hard to trace, since my sig. and avatar are the same as on my old account.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"