shyne

Hello All

Well I thought I should say Hello to all. I had my first Tandem in Jan. and have just booked my holidays in Nov to do my liscence. This site has been great to read and all your comments are great reading as a "newie". I thought i should read as much as possible before i go for my lessons. I'm slowly understanding your slang ! lol. well my real reason for posting was to get a feel from you guys about the best place in AUSTRALIA to do it! i did my jump in caloundra and will return do do it there as i have accomodation there. But living in Tas means Vic would be just as easy.....any ideas??

Welcome to the forums! How painful it must be for you to wait all the way until November before you can go through your training. I guess you have plenty of time to read up on everything, and to know exactly what you're going to have to buy beer for. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes waiting til Nov doesnt go down well!! But i just used up 4 weeks holiday to experience a tandem so have to work up my holidays again. Plan to get my liscence in Nov so that in one years time i will have long service holidays which is 3mnths paid holiday so i can really get some jump time!!! My prob is that in my state (island state) we only have 1 DZ and that has a 100 jump minimum. to do my liscence i have to fly across this country at great expen$e

thanks for the warm greetings guys ...stay well all!