kremins

Howdy

Well, since I had half of my body resting on you, you should have said hello. Wwe were pretty familiar by that point! ;) I guess I need to get "Skymama" put on my rig somewhere.
Hope you had a good time in Deland, even though the weather sucked.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, don't ever feel like a dumbass around me, I'm just a big goofball anyway. It's always nice to be able to put a face with a name, so I enjoy talking to everyone who might recognize me off the forums.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well next time I will say hello. Hell maybe I will even quit lurking so much and actually post, of course it might be mindless whatnot and bs but hey what can you expect from someone with a short attention span and never enough sleep. :)
Thanks for the Greets!

of course it might be mindless whatnot and bs

What else are we supposed to be posting? I must have missed a memo... :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Well next time I will say hello. Hell maybe I will even quit lurking so much and actually post, of course it might be mindless whatnot and bs but hey what can you expect from someone with a short attention span and never enough sleep.

And this is different from what we aready do? B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865