AggieDave

I remember...

when I first came to this site, nearly 3 years ago. It was a very simple version of what it is now, with very few people, especially compared to now.

What I really remember is thinking, "man, I better lurk for a while to see what the feel of this site is" but I went ahead and posted the first day I was there. Jumping straight into all the talk, even though I had 1 jump at that point (and way back then I posted under "Dave").

So, all you new guys and gals, welcome and don't be shy!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dave's trying to get the lurkers to post instead of just reading

Exactly!

I don't have to PW over in this forum, I can do plenty enough damage in the rest of them.:P

So come on Lurkers, get on your lazy bums infront of the computer and post!B|

Dave...the whore of whores!! Don't worry, those lurkers will get sucked in eventually. It's just a big vacuum that none of us can escape now.

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

Hehehe, yup.

Missed ya this weekend! We only got jumps on Sunday, but we had a lot of fun on Saturday, drinking beer, going to Todds, Mark grilled, we partied and watched xXx on Todd's little TV.B|

Yea, Saturday was just cold and nasty but I am jealous I missed the gathering! Especially if Mark was cooking! There just wasn't enough time on Sunday for me to get out there. I'll be there with bells on this weekend. Hope the weather holds!

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

I remeber two weeks ago, when I was new, I thought you all were friggin nutz...I was right

It's like a new family other than the people in my group therepy.

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Yea.. I have yet to post here (this wont cout will it) Im saving it for either a milestone... or just a good whoring!

But Dave is right! Lurkers come out! Time to post with the rest of the nutjobs! :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

We newbies/lurkers are still trying to get a feel for what everybody is about. It's all very interesting. I'm still trying to decide if it's necessary to do nekkid jumps, be involved in initiation ceremonies involving tequilla, and get tat's to fit in...:)

Don't worry, once you start posting regularly, you very well may decide to do nekkid jumps, be involved in initiation ceremonies involving tequila, and get a tattoo anyway! ;)

But seriously, skydiving takes all kinds... you'll fit in no matter what! :)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.