Mpizi

Howzit!!

Greetings
I am new to the sport and have done a couple SL jumps. See there are a couple South Africans from abroad on here.

I jump at Johannesburg Skydiving Club and will recommend any of you to come and visit the DZ when you in the country(Great people!!)
Blueskies:ph34r:

hi there!!!!

hmm, i met a guy from Serbia (i've forgotten his name :S) at the NY boogie in Vrsar, Croatia, who lives and works in Johannesburg, do you know him perhaps? he jumps an Atom 000, Stiletto 120 and often jump with his birdman suit

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

Hi

His name is Sasha, and he is a good friend of mine (we got our birdman suits together). He actually lives and works in Gabarone, Botswana but does 99% of his jumping here.

Today was his first day back at work and we have been exchanging emails - sounds like he had fun at the boogie :)

Take it easy and I hope you dont have any permanent damage from your contact with him B|

G

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. I can honestly say I have liked every South African I have met so far, so I think you're right about your countrymen. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanx

I have been reading through the forums and must say that new skydivers should spend time here.The information and topics are great and the opppertunities to ask questions are unlimited.

Great site and will be spending more time here.
Seems skydivers all over the world have that something that make us unique to others and people see that and also want a bit of it.

blueskiesB|