diablopilot

FL locals.

I'm in the area, anyone got any ideas? PMs?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

It's been suggested that I add the fact I'm near Tampa right now, but I'll drive where ever.

looking at your profile it doesn't say how many BASE jumps you have. if that's what your looking for? what's your experience level? what's your object experience?:)

if your a skydiver with only bridge experience i can't take you anywhere that i know of. PM if you have at least 50- 60 jumps and at least 7 objects. good luck!:)

if your a skydiver with only bridge experience i can't take you anywhere that i know of. PM if you have at least 50- 60 jumps and at least 7 objects. good luck!:)

Are you even kidding? 50-60 jumps and 7 objects to be skilled enough to jump the most beginner objects in Florida?

I only have one jump in Florida but I have seen plenty of objects there that are perfectly suitable for beginners given the correct weather conditions (i.e. winds) and gear set-up.

Just wondering why you set such high pre-requisites?

Just wondering why you set such high pre-requisites?

Jumping with someone means taking on at least some responsibility for their safety (especially since he'd be introducing these objects to him), so it seems quite reasonable to me that he'd set a higher standard for a new jump partner that he doesn't know.
Looking for newbie rig, all components...

I'll vouch for diablo if that matters.

Cheers
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I'll vouch for diablo if that matters.

Me too.

Newbie4Ever, feel free to drop me a PM or email if you want to discuss specifics about him.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

i'm not in FL. but have a few buds there. just going to pass info to them. if they feel comfy with someone new they can show diablopilot around. and theyll have me PM him.

since they showed me i'm not going to be free with their info. they sared with me. i don't think they even come on here to basezone. they keep to them selves. real old school stuff. i have to say while i'm still here where i'm at. there's someething to be said about keeping your stuff low profile.

but i'll pass info on to them.

take it easy.

I don't expect anyone to feel they have to contact me, I'm just trying to "contact the locals".

I'd much rather have the freedom to stay here in FL a while and get to know the locals through the more conventional method of meeting people and making friends, but I'm on a road trip so if I get someting, then great, if not....darn.

Been driving all around the state, and there are some beautiful A's I see, but damn' after a drive through a certian city on the south east coast, I got to say what a playground that looks like right now! Lots o' construction!

When I first started skydiving at Perris JP was cool and sent me a PM to look him up anytime I was at the DZ...had a couple of tunnel sessions with him as well. He also offered me a certificate he had for a discount on a PD reserve.

Not that any of that means shit BASE jumping, but it shows the kind of person he is.

Some local in FL should hook him up or he should dayblaze your objects just to give you the middle finger.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary