basehoundsam

One slot left on Mexico Heli Expedition

Due to no fault of his own, one of our local jumpers is going to be unable to attend this years festivities. This trip was full until we got the call yesterday. Any interested parties please contact us thru our website www.adrenalineexploits.com

Disclaimer : Jedi-Canopy-Pilots-Only
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

I personally think this is one of the best places I have jumped in my life. I loved the trip, the people and the food, he he .

I totally recommend it.

Ay Chihuahua.

Gabo

ME TOO!! :)I had so much fun on this trip I forgot my ATM code when I got back.....total bliss for 6 days! Nothing to think about but if you are packed and what the winds are doing....chopper at your door EVERY day and a HUGE cliff about 10 min flight time away....they drop you off on top. Life is good in Copper Canyon, it is a special place.
Later
Blair

Due to no fault of his own, one of our local jumpers is going to be unable to attend this years festivities. This trip was full until we got the call yesterday. Any interested parties please contact us thru our website www.adrenalineexploits.com

Disclaimer : Jedi-Canopy-Pilots-Only

I liked the 2003 trip so much I went back in 2005. El Gigante rocks.

Just don't land out. That sucks.

Do not

**********FILLED***********

Thank-you Blair, Gabbi, and Drew for the nice responses to my post.
This year the group is looking forward to opening up a new object or two, and cranking out impressive numbers. Look for trip reports in mid-March...
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com