RPetrie

WV is hot-hot-hot

Just letting you know....there is an 870 something foot S in WV that is hot as hell. No blatent foul play...middle of the night some peeps almost got the smack down b/c some bitch at a hotel has a loud mouth, a hotel where every other employee goes above and beyond to help you out b/c they enjoy your business in the winter when nobody else is there. So just letting you know....be very careful
C-Ya

Wow, seems like these days the smackdown more often originates from the smackdownees... a loose lips sink ships kinda thing huh.. so maybe every joe blow and their moms actually do not need to know what we're doing just prior to the trip afterall...:S not sayin anything by that... except common sense isn't that common.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

no doubt. Packing in the hallways is great when you're at/near a legal site like Moab, TF, LB, etc... but becomes uncool when you're talking about illegal objects such as the one mentioned above, IMHO. NEED TO KNOW BASIS ONLY! If you need to score cool points tell them you're a fighter pilot or something.

pope

a few freinds, well, i mean some kid who is epilepticaly motivated told me you cant get busted there. said it would never happen.

Bring on the smack down B|.....I didn't mind being ass-raped for the group would do it again anytime.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

Everything is hot these days.

Too many "Rock Stars" in the sport now.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Everything is hot these days.

Too many "Rock Stars" in the sport now.

ELVIS jumps?? :S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"