Bazair2air

Not BASE Related

you said that this wasn't B.A.S.E. related and that "we"should have fun. so........ A few questions.
(are you hunting?) if not then....Whats wrong with you?

(i hope thats not a g-friend.) {you can buy blow up sheep and rams at your local sex-store. unless your from W VA of course, then it may just be your neighbor or cousin.}

and lastly.. ARE YOU HUNTING ????????? if not then............................... damn. I would've S-H-O-T that MU$%ER FU*#ER, then maybe jumped. (if I was into that sort of thing.)
<> if you jump naked, can you use your penis as a rudder?<>

Not base related? Frankly I think it's the things I've seen and places it's taken me that have kept me base jumping as much as any thing else.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

Nice . . .

But if that puppy came after you it would change the definition of "ram-air" . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

BADD - What’s wrong with me you ask? This site does not have the capacity for me to list each item. However, I plan to write an autobiography in the near future.

No, I was not hunting, I was scouting a site. I only kill those who intend to harm me or mine.

Also, I have no intention of having sex with this animal. I would but he is already spoken for. (See Attached)

RiggerLee -Hey Lee, how are you?

I agree. One of the greatest parts of this sport is the incredible views and the opportunity to mingle with the wildlife. I should have used a different title.

Your photos of Baffin are awesome! I would really like to make that trip.

NickDG – Hey Nick! I would not want to go head to head with him that’s for sure.

Base736- Thanks!

RayLosli Hi Ray! Yeah Man! Fully loaded he could still beat us all to the top.