NSEMN8R

Base vacation

I want to plan a vacation for '07

so where would you go if you were coming out of the US and really wanted to jump tall cliffs and you had zero big wall experience, about 50 base jumps (all slider down), $5K in your pocket, and 10 vacation days to burn?

That's easy:
1. Norway of course :)2. Italy (Probably get more for $5K)
3. Even a luxurious visit to your very own national park...
4. Russia. Yes I know, no tall cliffs but a buddy went there recently and in terms of a trip where you would want both BASE and skydiving it sounds like paradise.
5. Mexico, but it sounds like those cliffs require an advanced level.
6. I would also check how much an organized BASE trip to Angel Falls would set you back. I also hate organized trips, but hey, it's Angel Falls.
7. If you're hard core, you can go it alone to some obscure spots around the world. There are many of those but it might be a bit dodgy...

Good luck
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

Thanks for the thoughts.

If they do it again in '07, I think I'll try to get in on
this trip.

It's a little more money than I wanted to spend and for only one jump, but it sounds like a very cool trip.

For such a short trip the Swiss valley will be a good option (of course now the Scandinavian BASE gods will ask 'Which Swiss valley???' :P). Beautiful scenery, variety of exit points, easy hiking, nice accomodation at Horner.

From there you can easily visit ITW for a couple days. I'd suggest visiting there over a weekend to make taxi sharing easier (unless you are in a group). Also when you are packing you are only 20m away from good coffee and cold beer which is nice.

Sounds good. Even if it's one jump off Angel Falls it's worth it in my opinion. I suppose that as long as you're not in a bus with 50 other people and a very effeminate guy at the front running a commentary on every monument you drive past (not that there is anything wrong with that of course, maybe when i'm 87 it will be cool...:)).

What skreamer suggested could be real nice, just depends what you want out of the trip and what you think is value for $5k.
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

dude thers mad crazy shit to hit in sicily evrywhere there is suff to jump and they dont care and then u could hit bretoss on the way. plus italion kicks are hot and easy
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

Your still my friend even if you don't want to hang on beach in S Fl. Be safe brother. And keep your dick in your pants. no need for an over population JR NSEMN8RS where ever you go, but then again, the world needs that positive influeance.

Be cool as always T send my love to the family.

E

Brownie-

I just want to know how you got your hands on an extra 5K?! ;)

Was great seeing you at BD! Maybe again around Christmas in MI.

Stephi