Marnie7

Bushnell Laser Rangefinder

Could anyone tell me which is better for BASE jumping, the Bushnell Yardage Pro Sport 450 Laser Rangefinder or the Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Yardage Pro 1000?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'd go with whichever was smaller and/or cheaper, provided either has an accuracy tolerance of 1 meter at maximum.

The only gripe I have about my BYP Compact 600 model is that it's not compact enough.

I have the Yardage Pro Scout.
I've been very happy with it. Very light and compact. The only problem with it is there's no backlight so it's kind of a pain in the ass to use in the dark.

the lumiated one. Ensure it is lit inside or you'll have to be quick to pan over to a light or ? of the object.

I have the Yardage Pro Scout.
I've been very happy with it. Very light and compact. The only problem with it is there's no backlight so it's kind of a pain in the ass to use in the dark.

Ditto... Get one with a light otherwise it's not that useful at night or low light.

I wish mine had the light but you can still get by with out it. After lasering something the number stays there for a few seconds, then you can look at a light source such as a distant street light, the moon, a tower light, etc.... and you will be able to read the number.

DROP THE ROCK
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad