swooper120

cutting trees down for landing area

is it me or is there some kind of vast maggotwing conspiracy going on?

I've always known Maggot was an icon but now he has become a cult.

I'm just happy I got see him flick with the forever banned nicknitro71 last night.

And if you guys think Maggot is radical get a hold of this:

Maggot, Nick and a third inexperienced jumper did a three way from 5K. Maggot jumping a RDS xaos 27 78, Nick his modified Alpha 99. Well they let the third jumper off at 3K.

Then Nick grabbed Maggot and did not let him go until they passed 1.5K. Maggot pulled at approximately that altitude before he was able to get his hand out the pulled sweater sleeve and Nick burnt it to 800 before going for the main.

The DZO wasn’t happy, Maggot, the devil himself wasn’t happy either.

Nick had a 15 sec canopy ride and a decent swoop.

Then they went for a sunset load at our local A where Maggot almost died one more time.

Bottom line NickD is that with all your mumbling around there are sons of the nineties out there who instead of sitting on their asses they are pushing the line because that is the only way they know.

If one day one of them goes in (very probable) you’ll be the first one pointing finger going “what a moron” or along those lines.

It seems to me you are just a fading flame because you never burst hard enough to extinguish yourself when it was the right time to go

Weak retort.

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

Maggotism, N, coined in 2006 to describe the general collapse of the sport of BASE jumping. A once proud endeavor infiltrated by too many people who just didn't give a fuck.

It seems to me that you are the prime example of that with your "stunt" last memorial wee-end.

So in light of that I re-coin it DiGiovannism.
You know you have a problem when maggot is the voice of reason at the exit points

I had to do an analysis for my Machine Design, Mechanical Engineering course this summer. The kid who was to write the report since I did all of the Engineering analysis, spelled "Chainsaw" "Chinsaw" atleast 50 times throuhou....

oh wow thats fantastic thank you for sharing that

oh wow thats fantastic thank you for sharing that

Congrats, that makes two assholes on here!

Without mentioning the Machine Design tid bit, the "Chinsaw" report holds no relevance.

A lot of people on here are Mechanical Engineers.

Not a lot of people on here can proof read!