Calvin19

MAUI locals?

i dont know if there is any good shit out here. but i got freeish airline passes and a lot of time. im on maui for another week, anybody out here? i dont have gear, i like the whole carry on only thing. but i would like to come back with some, borrow mayby? just want to know about the windmills and shit.

Yo sir calvin,

it's dingo. call my bro joe, 808 250 1469, he'll show you a good time on maui, there's a cliff up on the volcano you need to go check out with him, it may be jumpable. there's also some seacliffs on a neighboring island we checked out but didn't have the climbing gear to get to the exit. either way he's the local hook-up for sure.

there's a cliff up on the volcano

Besides the the whole gravity thing, that would be the closest thing to jumping on the moon I could imagine...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

there's some e on maui and the big island for sure
also on molokai if you want to land in the ocean
oh yeah kauai too has the e going on
plus a ton of b on oahu
also some a and a small s
aloha
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

There's a lot of construction happening near where I am on Maui right now, but I haven't been close enough to see how tall the numerous cranes are.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

im heading up the volcano on maui this morning, ill check out the Es up there. wind is sketch out here. always. thats why im kiteing. thanks guys.

the road up that volcano is so steep that car companies would test their brake system cooling properties by driving cars down it repeatedly.

On a full moon, that place is one big party at the top.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

I stared out the window on the entire drive up the volcano just wishing I had a rig to ground-launch. A nine-cell skydiving canopy could make it for miles in some places. The winds were nothing short of sketchy two days ago... good luck.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

I fly standby for free these days, so its carry on only for me. no rig still. i would rather bring my paraglider here now though. next time ill ship both.