crazyintherain

BASE Dubai???

hey anyone out there know what the score is with BASE jumping in the Middle East. Am in Dubai at the moment and there's some pretty impressive glass exit points all over the place. .. . has it been done? Legal? Illegal? They're pretty tolerative about that sort of stuff around here. . . .who knows???? tell tell

search through the forum
this has been discussed before
I can't remember the result though
but I think you could be in for some serious ass rapeing if you get caught

hey anyone out there know what the score is with BASE jumping in the Middle East. Am in Dubai at the moment and there's some pretty impressive glass exit points all over the place. .. . has it been done? Legal? Illegal? They're pretty tolerative about that sort of stuff around here. . . .who knows???? tell tell

DO NOT make any illegal jumps in Dubai or any other Arab state. You will likely end up in jail or worse. Their law enforcers can make up the rules as they go along. Many police and security ppl carry fully automatic weapons and could get very nervous at the sight of you coming down under canopy. Picture THAT in your mind. Their jails are no picnic - crowded open cells with no heat or airconditioning - no washing facilities apart from a couple fawcets - open squat toilets. You do not want to go there!!

Do you get the picture? DO NOT even contemplate a base jump off those amazing buildings!If you must get air time, go to the DZ up the road at Umm Al Quwayn. If you are lucky, they will be operating at present. PM me if you want some contacts there.

Sorry if I sound harsh - I just would hate to hear of you coming to harm after a base jump, the possible consequences of which aren't fully understood.

Cheers,

fergs

this might be the reality but if you got to jump then you jump, just do it carefully and no high profile stuff(plenty of exits that are not in the pictures that you see of dubai)
luka
---------------------------------
canyon bar