Fundraiser

Well, the deed was just done, and no it doesn't consist of waxing a hairy Jews back (Abbie). However, it does consist of having a "Happy Gilmore" check created in the amount of $2,150.00 and given to the Magic Valley Paramedics Program for a photo op this afternoon. I do want to thank everyone who showed support for this fundraiser by buying t-shirts, participating in the 50/50 raffle, or just paying cover to get into Woody's to hear my rendition of Pantera on the PA system. I would like to make a special thanks to Apex BASE and Asylum for their donations and to Abbie for helping foot the bill for some of those t-shirts. The Paramedic Program is a good cause and unfortunately their service was reflective over Memorial Day Weekend. Now that there has been a foundation established for the Paramedic Program it will be much easier to donate money in the future. We just have to follow a few simple procedures. If anyone needs to know what these procedures are you can PM and I'll send you the info.

Jamie Boutwell
P.S. Tom will be attaching a pic of the photo op just to assure everybody that the money didn't go to my drinking habit :)

edit to attach photo ~TA

ok this ad attached is going in the twin falls times sunday edition. full color and half the enitre page. it ran me $837.50 and if you want to help offset the cost thatt wouldd be excellent. please PM me with whatt you want to donate andd i will send you mailing and/or paypal address.

chris bazil contributed all the amazing photos!

-am
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

That picture of Jesse is photoshopped...My picture is quite nice however...

Hey Jamie! I know you worked real hard on the fundraiser. Great job! And the shirts are kewl too. B|