douggie

wingsuit video skydivingmovies.com

If your planing on Norway, here are a couple of jumps from summer '05. Exit 8 and 4.5 is a must if your into wingsuit BASE!
[url]
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3903

1 word....

awesome

=============================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Ok, so how do you do that clicky thingy? Do you put the url thing before and after the link? To think I jump off cliffs :|

Ok, so how do you do that clicky thingy? Do you put the url thing before and after the link? To think I jump off cliffs :|

Use this syntax, but replace the { with [.

{url}link{/url}

or

{url "link"}name of link{/url}
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hey Assburgers!

Nice footage dude... Who was the guy sinking out on you on that 2nd jump? Voice sounded familiar...

Doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to make it this year after all.... Very bummed.

Talk soon Frank,
Beans

Quote of the week award! "Ok, so how do you do that clicky thingy? Do you put the url thing before and after the link? To think I jump off cliffs "

The video is awsome!;)

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

That was Ralph Greeny. He wasnt sinking, he told me before the jump that he wanted to take it close to the rock and hug the ground.

Sweet flight Douglas :)Glad you figured out how to upload to the server, extremely complicated eh...

See ya around!

Awesome!! Thanks a lot for the videos.

What kind of glide is needed to make it to the landing area you landed in (Smellveggan jump)?

Kris.

the required Glide Ratio would depend on how high above the ground you are prepared to open ;)

i think it's about 2:1 if you open around 150m but i could be talking shite.

Well the cliff is 3000ft and the horizontal distance to the edge of the water is about a mile. Given the distance it takes to get flying you need about a 2:1 just to impact the shore. Now if your like me, you prefer to deploy and try again later. No big deal if you dont make it, just land in the water (I have plenty of experience and video) There are people flying well over the camp ground and deploying. I find that I would tend to look up towards the end of the flight to see if I would end up being dry or wet. This tends to hose your glide angle and flight.

Well Kris, we were actually making fun of you. I think it would be rude for me to let you in on the little joke. :P

Well Kris, we were actually making fun of you. I think it would be rude for me to let you in on the little joke. :P

O.k, nevermind then :D:D

Kris.

Mate you still got that footage of the one we did of the end of 4 wen it was windy and in was shitin myself and you wer posing for those chicks lol

Yeah, actually I do still have it. I will try to put it on the computer and shoot it your way.