JSBIRD

This can't be good for "A" jumpers

It sounds like some knucklehead didn't like having seven of these towers in the neighborhood, grabbed a smoke wrench, and dropped four of them before running away like a lil' bitch.

http://www.kpho.com/Global/story.asp?S=4697315&nav=23Ku

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

might be rough for security of other towers but it sounds like an am antenna farm to me. Probably not getting jumped.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

might be rough for security of other towers but it sounds like an am antenna farm to me. Probably not getting jumped.
~J

Yer right. At 190' I didn't figure they were getting any action, but this is sure to give the rest of the tower management community a reason to crank up security.

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

This is synomamous with terrorism. Homeland security, FBI, etc will most likely respond with increased security at many good sites. Communications are considered critical infrastructure.

I've encountered the fed's before when there was a rash of tower tampering locally.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Yer right. At 190' I didn't figure they were getting any action

huh a 190ft tower nearby me would get alot of action however it sounds like its AM towers and that dosnt really turn me on:P

I think your right about the securety.
Destroying radiotowers deafenly be a terroist act and treathed like soB|:|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I wouldn't worry about security getting tighter shit. security
on the last " A " i got busted on went down. and know i day blaze it. if u want to live in paranioa thats your business but i really wouldn't worry about the cops. if they were smart they wouldn't be cops. if u new the security they have at the antenna i look at out my girl friends window. its supposed to be maximum security its on the property of a N P plant. and granted they have armed gaurds, fat ones lazy ones. its like taking candy from a baby flicking that " A " but then again i dont live in a state of paranioa. all u have to do is wait for a gaurd to go inside and drink his coffee and climb
really fast. its that simple.
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad