monkey1031

New Orleans Jumpers

Well, Robbie, lets just say Hurricane base numbers are going fast...:P

Base 758

xsig x

lets just say Hurricane base numbers are going fast...

guess they have alot of water landings then:P
rebuild fast and even higher;)B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

It's all well and good to be oppositional-defiant in the face of a bonafide tragedy, but there are a lot of bodies floating around in what used to be New Orleans and is now the Gulf of Mexico.

Does anyone have any real knowledge of the jumpers there and if they made it out safe?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

It's all well and good to be oppositional-defiant in the face of a bonafide tragedy

Yes it is and I hear Bridge day in Baghdad didn't go so well either.

Sure. I can play. To my knowledge there are NO current, active, in town New Orleans jumpers. Many visit. None stay.

And all the residents were given great advance knowledge to leave the area...any who stayed took their own risk, as was their right.

Good and bad happen in the world in equal measure, because those who perceive it are interpreting it so, simply because they themselves are a mixture of good and bad, to define it with bias. Were people never going to die? Never going to get hurt? If they hadnt met the hurricane of their choice would they then never die? Roll with it...

Base 758

x sig x

Sure. I can play. To my knowledge there are NO current, active, in town New Orleans jumpers. Many visit. None stay.

That's all I wanted to know.

Thanks.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Is Johnny 9 Lives still out at Gold Coast or did he move on? I've heard conflicting reports.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Is Johnny 9 Lives still out at Gold Coast or did he move on? I've heard conflicting reports.

He's moved on

Johnny's moved to Portland. He stopped in here on his relocation trek a few weeks ago.

Then it's safe to assume the hurricane missed him? ;)

So what's he at now? 4 or 3-lives? :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon