cesslon

Whats the story behind Basecamp site

http://www.basecamp.com/

same logo style as dropzone.com's logo and links to DZ.com anyone know whats the go with this site ?

The final nail in the coffin for BLiNC. Do you know how to check domain regsitration with WHOIS? That might answer your question.

At least then maybe that this forum can stop purporting to be a forum for those thinking about getting into BASE.

Prepare for lots of no-jump wonders running around talking about "bee cee dahhhht cahm"...
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Don't count on it being a BASE jumping site, it very easly could be a camping/Climbing site since I know both of those activities use the term basecamp a lot more then the BASE world seems to. Climbing specifically uses that term a lot more then anyone else does and aaccourding to a survey on here a while back a lot of members would also visit a site about climbing ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

It's not a BASE site.

It's a climbing site. It's still in test mode, and not yet an operating concern. It's unclear if it will be going up in that form or not. There has been a climbing test group/forum here on DZ.com for some time, as well.

I'm sure if he wants to Sangiro will elaborate.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Yes, the whois records tell all and I think Phree has the right idea. The meta info on the page says:

rockclimbing climbing routes mountaineering adventure expedition rock Everest mountain rope techniques photos hiking trails gear reviews rock-climbing

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

Yes, the whois records tell all and I think Phree has the right idea. The meta info on the page says:

rockclimbing climbing routes mountaineering adventure expedition rock Everest mountain rope techniques photos hiking trails gear reviews rock-climbing

Oh yeah. :$ I remember Willem asking for climbers some time ago...
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live