bseriesboosted

any base jumpers from ga.

I am starting to look at base jumping. and it is something that i want to do. So i was wondering if there were anyone here from georgia that i could talk to get info from and pretty much be there student. so that when i'm ready to do it i will be one step ahead...
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Read the last few posts in this thread.

The folks with that funky psychedelic skull logo are your locals. They ought to be able to teach you about tar, feathers, metallica and BASE--not necessarily in that order.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Matt-

I should be at The Farm on Saturday, come over and say "whatz up?".

Baxter.

out of interest how many base jumpers do you think there are in the world?? i know its a very small sport, just interested to know how many people actually base.....

cheers,
caspar.

p.s one day id' love to get into base, if there's anyone near bristol,UK could i come along one day during the summer? :)
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

The folks with that funky psychedelic skull logo are your locals. They ought to be able to teach you about tar, feathers, metallica and BASE--not necessarily in that order.

I too am very interested in getting in to BASE also. I live in Chattanooga and also jump around the Atlanta DZ's.

I have heard the story behind the tar & feather comment... I want to see the video!!!

Anyway, my DZO is a base jumper and I have spoken with him some about it. I would like to meet the other "locals" too.

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Make sure you do your required reading and bring beer money for the ATL FJC!!!

thank god you kicked almost really dead dude out of the nest!!!