Stewie

ground crew wannabe in central IL

Hello all, I've been lurking this forum and Blinc for about a year and would like to GC so I can make a more informed decision about getting into BASE after I have more canopy experience.

I live in central Illinois and jump mostly at a small club, but make the occasional weekend trip to Skydive Chicago. I can keep a cool head and know how to use radios when things get exciting (I'm ex-military). I also have my EMT license and can keep my mouth shut. I'm willing to drive to other locations, too.

Thanks!

Stew
"Fuck that. I'll take a good ass-pounding over a bj any day." -- pyrotech

I have been down that road, I have the same qualifications, and I know where the police hang at b/c I am one part time. No luck finding any takers.

Don't give up, you two . . .

Note to any crews local to the second fellow:
Scoop these fellow up! Policeman make excellent ground crew.

Our dear friend John, a San Diego Police officer, was a big help to us before he unfortunately died skydiving.

NickD :)BASE 194

Thanks for the support Nick I am in the South eastern part of Louisiana for anyone interested.

Policeman make excellent ground crew.
They also make excellent base jumpers as well!! Have jumped with more than one.
NEVER GIVE UP!

You can come to Seattle and run ground crew for us. Anytime.

I have a tradition of always buying my groundcrew dinner if we go out to eat afterwards. (Or breakfast as it sometimes turns out to be.:S)

So, come to Seattle. You will learn about BASE.

Drop me an email I live in Central Illinois

Drop me an email also, I get through. I assume youre around taylorville? And dont worry CVFD, I havent forgotten you. ;) Although you didnt tell me you were a cop :P