JaapSuter

Rockdragon Jumpers

Hi,

if you jump a Rockdragon and don't mind some questions about your DBS- and flight-characteristics, please PM me.

Thanks,

Jaap

Hi !!
I Have 7 jumps on my new rock dragon:)Always heading and positive openeing....I also did my first wingsuit jump with it from a balloon yesterday. Verry quick and clean opening.B|
I'm still learning flight caracteristics.....

I´ll get my new rock dragon 303 vented on 29th april on the bridge (TF).

I can´t wait until there.....I can´t sleep well........

There is a post in blincmagazine comparing the rock dragon vs. fox
Find there.....good post......unparcial, same day, anda weather conditons, same jumper, same canopy size,........

Cya
Andre.

Hi !!
I Have 7 jumps on my new rock dragon:)Always heading and positive openeing....I also did my first wingsuit jump with it from a balloon yesterday. Verry quick and clean opening.B|
I'm still learning flight caracteristics.....

Is it vented?

Cya
Andre.

I recently took possesion of my 2nd BASE rig and in it, I've got a Rock Dragon 303 (with vents and valves) plus it's my understanding (according to Jimmy) that I am the first customer out there with the 5th control line making me a test pilot. But I've held off posting comments as I've only made 2 jumps on it (one in which I was forced to land with my rear risers). So I don't know if I have anything of real value to add except to say that so far the Rock Dragon has lived up to every expectation I have of it (it flew nicely and was a wonderful thing to pack). I can't wait for my container to come back from Moab (it needed some adjustments) so that I could put even more jumps on the Rock Dragon. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I have 9 base jumps and 12 skydives on my Rockdragon and I love it. Then again, I don't have enough canopy experience to come up with useful comparisons.

I posted this message because I wanted to find out what other people have done to their brake-settings and steering-line length.

Thanks,

Jaap

I recently took possesion of my 2nd BASE rig and in it, I've got a Rock Dragon 303 (with vents and values)

I find it is really important to make sure your parachute has a good moral compass with vents.

Sorry;)