freeatlast

Anything suitable for a newbie in Norcal??

I've decided to escape the snow and i'm heading for the San Fran area for a few well earned days rest between 22nd April and 1st May. I'm probably going to head for Lodi to do some skydiving but was wondering if there's any objects locally which are suitable for a VERY INEXPERIENCED jumper like myself.

Otherwise if any locals are happy to have someone for groundcrew during that period then i'd be happy to oblige!!

James

Seems we are in the same boat James :)

I'll probably be in Lodi at the same dates.

See you there.

Julien.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

...wondering if there's any objects locally which are suitable for a VERY INEXPERIENCED jumper like myself.

More than one. If a local doesn't contact you, send me a PM and I'll try to put you in touch.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Isn't that Mr Knutsons backyard anyway ? :)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Hi Julien

see you there then :)
I can't wait to escape the snow !!! - only because there's not enough for boarding !!!

...wondering if there's any objects locally which are suitable for a VERY INEXPERIENCED jumper like myself.

More than one. If a local doesn't contact you, send me a PM and I'll try to put you in touch.

Cheers Tom

Ps i met one of your FJC students the other day ... he's counting down the days !!!

Hi Julien

see you there then :)

No problem dude :)
I'm planning a small BASE trip before my US trip.
Seems I'll meet a S and my first E soon :P
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!

hey james
remember me you stayed w/me in salt lake after TF.if you can make it here i can hook you up in moab or here in the valley. things are good here w/me jumping and snowboarding all the time. our friends from FLA. are comeing here in two weeks to play in the snow. i know BAX will bring a rig also.let me know wazzz up i'm always up to takein some one out (up) (off) WHATEVER...BE SAFE..EDGEEE #762B|

Hi Edgee !!!

Of course i haven't forgotten - i'd misplaced your address and email and had asked our friends in FLA to get you to contact me ...

So it's very good to hear from you ...

I'm not sure if i'll make it across from Norcal this trip ... But i'll try !!! - I can't miss out on a good beer and some fine sushi !!! if not i've got most of August off and was thinking of spending 2-3 weeks at TF and maybe visiting MOAB once i've got my numbers up ...

PM me your address or numbers ....

James

hey james
good to here from you , heres my e-mail
[email protected] it would be hard to do tf during the week for me i can go friday nite thru sunday any week end ...i'm pretty much the same distance from moab as i am to the bridge and prefer moab...i just went the other weekend...get good and current w/a few more numbers and i'll take you to moab...stay in touch as you get closer to being in the states and we can try to work something out i'm in the salt lake book....info dave..edge-ee#762B|

It will soon be friday ...

when i'm getting on a plane and heading for Lodi and TF for ten days of fun ...

Many thanks to all those who emailed or pm'd me ... hopefully we can find something suitable for me to jump... :P

See you out there ...

James

have a nice trip mate...
Ive got your pics by now...B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Arrived in Lodi last night.
Spending my first morning here.

It's a bit windy here but should be fine.

Saw the nice A's around, sound lots of fun :)

Let see how it looks like from the sky :)

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!