NickDG

Older Pickys . . .

While drowning in the worst So Cal storm I think I've ever seen in over 30 years I was working on photo's for my book, and thought I'd share a few . . .

1 - Jan Davis having a lunch at an AZ Bridge. This was about ten years before she died in Yosemite. She's wearing a cast from Angel Falls, I think.

2- Phil Smith, BASE 1. This was the photo Phil used on an Xmas card he sent out in the early 1980s.

3- Me and Brad Smith at an early Bridge Day. Brad committed suicide about five years later. I was on crutches from a wind rotor related skydiving accident.

4- Mark Hewitt bagging another jumper off a So Cal 150-foot ship channel

5- Me and Brett Breon, BASE 210, on the same bridge as above prior to jumping.

6- L-F, Patrick Swazye's brother, Don Swayze (before he lost a foot in a BASE jumping accident), his girlfriend who's name I forgot, Lane Kent, Me, Anne Helliwell, John Starr (who filmed "Stealing Altitude") Jana Logan and Jakey Jakeman (author of the book, "Groundrush."

Warning - These are subject to copyright, please don't use them for anything besides your private viewing pleasure . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Those are great Nick! Thanks for sharing! B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

great pics, interesting insite
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Hey, Nick,

These photos have some technical problems that I can fix with Photoshop. Would you like me to color balance these shots for you?

No thanks, I had to remove some layers to make the 120 KB limit. The originals are just fine . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

the guy in front of pic 5 looks like 'young' ross from friends

the guy in front of pic 5 looks like 'young' ross from friends

I'm going to start calling Nick, "Ross", the next time I see him.

:D:D:D
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com