Namibia

Need som information about the DZ´s and possible objects!

Happy holiday and new year!

Flat as a pancake:| You may get lucky with an 'A' in Windhoek, otherwise try the army barracks in 'Shak-a-takkie' (Oshakati) up on the Angolan border they had a 150' free-stander. Ask nicely (booze) :ph34r: and they may let you jump it.

Also try right down south on the RSA side of the border in the mountains of the Richtersveld national park.

Flat as a pancake:| You may get lucky with an 'A' in Windhoek, otherwise try the army barracks in 'Shak-a-takkie' (Oshakati) up on the Angolan border they had a 150' free-stander. Ask nicely (booze) :ph34r: and they may let you jump it.

Also try right down south on the RSA side of the border in the mountains of the Richtersveld national park.

Dune-7 is too underhung?:P

Or you could cross the border and feast on all of the legal stuff here in SA :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Or you could cross the border and feast on all of the legal stuff here in SA :)

Ahh... The Cape, the land of a thousand legal exit points :D B|

Im pretty sure there was a large TV mast near Katimo Malilo in the Caprivi Strip when I passed through a few years ago. Trust me when I say Im not site naming/burning - the place is in the middle of no where!

BASEment

Just run up to Luanda for the Hotel Presidente. It's got to be 20 stories. Real nice drive if you can get past all the check points and guerrillas.

There's also a large A in town but it's been almost 20 years since I was there.

jon