dhracer33

Going stowed comfort level?

That's the ticket. It had the differences in pilot chutes regarding why a 52" works differently than a 48" and why. That is the one though. thanks

Thanks Tom And Faber.

Faber, I re-read the text again, and see that you adddressed my first concern.

And on the second part, the velcro piece. I never measured it with a spring scale, so I don't have numbers. I can see the benefits of having it, even just in climbing over rails, or other barriers that need to be climbed over.
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe in the future I will get this velcro piece added to my rig and bridle again.

Thomas

the velcro piece. I never measured it with a spring scale, so I don't have numbers

my velcro is the same as you use for your toogles,its lenght and wide is the same(ie its as loong as its wide).

You gonna have a fella helping you whith finding the place the velcro. too long back its a pain in the a#s to huck up on solos too much in the front makes the strong pull(we talked about) more likely under an headdown.

Also make sure that you dont have "flapping" bridel on your back as you hooked it up,which you could snag whith the wind could pull under a corner and so..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber