Skinflicka

Christmas Cheer - Quickdraw's a hero.

As satisfying as it is to read the tear-jerkingly beautiful bickering on here recently (which is often my fault), I still need a few minutes here and there to salve the soul.

Relief came to me in the form of a yellow envelope yesterday.

Being a really mean, obnoxious bastard, I couldn't help but offer to buy Mac's (BASE813) copy of Groundrush upon hearing him declare that his situation was causing distress now that he's less liquid than he once was (a very temporary situation, I hope). It was, as usual, more of a joke than anything else even though I didn't own a copy myself (not for want of trying).

[That's an English humor thing - take someone you are genuinely fond of and reward them by being as much of a bastard to them as possible. Genius really and good for a laugh although it's probably gonna result in your throne resembling a red hot spike in the afterlife.]

Imagine my surprise when upon hearing my plight, Quickdraw comes to the rescue by releasing a carrier pidgeon containing a half eaten ham sandwich, a used condom (I think it was a condom, I guess it must have shrunk in transit) and a copy of Groundrush. But wait...there's more (cue Ron Popeil's fat "brother in law"...why does he want us to believe he's related to all those imbeciles? I'd be tying those fuckers up and hiding them under the bed if they were related to me...except for the fit chick with the big jugs in the red sweater...Ron's "daughter"...yeah right...I can guess how she earned her set of 149 various steak knives made of real german (?) steel...she obviously let Ron use the incredible new flavor injector on her. If you look closely you can still see some "flavor" hanging from her ear (what Ron lacks in chrisma he makes up for in range)...Where was I (damn good coffee...does coffee normally come in crystals?) Oh yeah...

The book had a postcard of a famously low indoor S/L jump from 'Tain't Small's Church in Blighty tucked deftly between it's perfect pages and...still more...It was signed by none other than...you guessed it...Dad & Morag (which as everyone knows is Jakey's Nom de Plume).

Now that's what I call looking after your BASE bro's. Quickdraw and I have never actually met. I have the distinct feeling however that he's the kind of guy who would pick your broken ass up and get the hell out of dodge if so required. What a cracking bloke!

I also have it on good authority that he's never jumped from the RayL (;) - I just thought of that...not bad, huh? I claim credit and want royalties for it's use)

Thanks Adrian. You're a good man. Some goodies will be starting the return journey tomorrow by way of a real thank you.

My faith in humanity is restored.

Chin, chin,

;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

I can now take my copy of Groundrush out of hiding now! ;)

Well at least quickdraw sent you something nice as a present - when I was laid up in hospital pissing into a bottle and shitting into a pan, Faber and Quickdraw got together and sent me an "oral-simulator" - the curious nurses waited as i unwrapped the box in gold paper as they were curious as to what kind present was sent to me................. after they stopped laughing, for some reason they shut my door and knocked and asked if they could come in each time..... :S

hey quickdraw / Faber, why did I not get a thoughtful present like this - rather than a nasty bit of plastic that cant bring me off no matter how much i try! ;) - imaging the smell if it did!

:o

quickdraw - nice one! once you actually jump, i will be happy to go with ya!..............

I met QuickDraw at Eloy last Christmas and he is quite the character. Cheers Adrian and I hope to meet up with him again this year.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

hey quickdraw / Faber, why did I not get a thoughtful present like this

can you rember my first 16 hours experience in UK?

there you have your answer:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Wow.. a thread all of my own. B|

I would hope to hook up with some of you guy's pretty soon, even just for a beer or two.

Have a great Christmas & new year dudes and i'll see you soon Steve anyway. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning