mdbase

cool website

Yo !

Tom, where are you? Hurry! Oh no... it's too late! Just about every goddamn object worldwide has been blatantly burned >:( This is the end of BASE as we knew it. It was good while it lasted. Nice knowing ya'all. I'm out to repeatedly shoot myself with a BBgun as soon as i log off.

bsbd!

Yuri.

I'm out to repeatedly shoot myself with a BBgun

Let us know how that works out for you. I'm interested in this method and could use some coaching.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

huh i thourght you moved to US becours you already lost your penis:o:D

stay safe guys

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I didn't lose it. It just rotted down to a stump thanks to the Darlington crack hoes. If you look closely you can still see it, although I'd advise against that due to the fetid emissions.:S

You've got time yet buddy. If you continue to violate quadrapeds then your card's marked too.:)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

IBTL
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

ha ha mate rember im just a stupied dane i dont understand ½ of what you say,but hey,i lost most of mine under the many xrays ive got made last year..:D:ph34r:

hope to hook up soonB|

Leroy,you want to get banned?(read the rules that word is illegal here:P:D)
But hey the hole tread here is illegal(not directly objecjt naming but pretty close):P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

im just a stupied dane i dont understand ½ of what you say

50% huh? That's like every second word. Let's put it to the test?

I your think penis you is understand very just small fine.:P

Get back to me on that one.;)

Best wishes,
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

I your think penis you is understand very just small fine.:P Get back to me on that one.

should be somthing like:
I think your penis is just fine.:PYou understand very small(small=is slang for "not much" right??).

Answer:
i just found out that even people that have english as mother speak can make erros,thanks for showing me that:DBut how do you know that my penis is just fine??;):ph34r:

I do have a feeling that this belong in Bonfire,but its kind to late now right...Lets just hope that Tom,realise that we are who we are and either delete it,move it or live whith it:)

to stay at tropic
http://www.reevolution.tv/main.php
have been posted before,there are some gravity sport on it aswell

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Close mate, nice try.;) You lost count at some point but nice recovery.

This thread can't last long. Are you ok Tom? Let someone know you're alive, we're worried.;)
$kin.