Twoply

Ugliest Packing weight you can find

My dog decided to help keep my line tension during a recent pack job. Soon after this photo, he routed the tailgate and cocooned it pretty nice for me. Too bad it opened with a 190 right. Thanks anyway buddie!

Soon after this photo, he routed the tailgate and cocooned it pretty nice for me. Too bad it opened with a 190 right.

Bad dog! No biscuit! :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

My dog decided to help keep my line tension during a recent pack job. Soon after this photo, he routed the tailgate and cocooned it pretty nice for me. Too bad it opened with a 190 right. Thanks anyway buddie!

It sounds like he may be ready for Ray and Spences' BounceProof FJC;)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

You have a dog called Steve?

:S
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Skin, I can't believe you missed the riotous fun in this thread earlier this evening.

It included such naughtiness as a very experienced pseudo-russian jumper offering to perform fellatio on a canine.

But of course, that party pooper, Mr. Aiello's son, has deleted all of it by now.

I think there's a bit left in the "packer's" thread--but it's not nearly as much fun as the parts that are gone...
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

While the canine fellatio never transpired, said pseudo-russian base jumper is comfortably passed out next to a very hairy pussy.......
-Bryan

I love base like a fat kid loves cake

But of course, that party pooper, Mr. Aiello's son, has deleted all of it by now.

Luckily The Ugliest Packing Weight himself, Tom Aiello, is still here... :P

bsbd!

Yuri.

Bastards. You can't leave the house for 5 minutes without missing everything.

;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.