ibx

Ski Helmets for Skydiving

A lot of these helmets have gotten much more steam-lined. Maybe it's time to dig that paper work out of the closet and check into carrying an new line...

Please do it!

Some of these helmets should be very good choices for jumping, others may not be so good. That is where a gear dealer can help, to check and recommend what is the most appropriate of the MANY choices available.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

John,

That UVEX x-ride looks like it has an integrated goggle-strap keeper on the back. Could that be a possible snag point for lines/risers etc. ?

Hy,
I took a look at it in a soprts store. The goggle strap keeper seems pretty flat, I think lines would just slip over it.

Heres a picture of the rear of the helmet ( I hope the attachment works :P)

greets !
--john

i have both a bonehead optik and an aviator i bought more than a year ago... i've worn several styles/brands in the past few years, and my all-time favorite is still the AVIATOR. this is so comfortable, and includes a stretch band over the forehead probably designed to cut down air infiltration, but it is excellent for storing your goggles on your forhead until the door opens.

i'll give the optik it's due, however... it is very comfortable and well insulated! of course i fly it more than the optik cause i'm a camera slut.