TomAiello

Packers for BASE: Good Idea?

OK, as Yuri's most recent packing beotch, I can say that he has packed wonderful openings for me, but I have packed many more wonderful openings for him.
By the way, these packing threads are an attempt for Outrager to convince the community to pack for him when he's in their neck of the woods. Basically, if he's not excited by the jump, he's not jumping unless you pack his rig. If you pack for him, he'll jump and it's fun. PS. (He's sitting beside me and says he'll provide oral pleasures for any female who packs for him ...hmmm, ladies, bueiller, anyone?)

We recently had an east coast rendez-vous weekend and the the deal was pack jobs for driving. Wouldn't you ALL trade 2 pack jobs for 12 hours of driving?!!!

Base 839 (pink fox girl - M)

The temple is sitting here with both of them and would take oral pleasure from either one considering i have enough energy to pack 100 rigs. It's a base boogie in MD or maybe just an orgy........we're to drunk to tell.............first drinks on us. Everyones is invited , including tom's wife. <------Yuri made me do it. bridge day pay-back:)
-Bryan

I love base like a fat kid loves cake

Paying for Packers....
The best example I can think of, for Hired Packers
would be Avery's KL Tower jump 2001
I think it was - Ed Trick - (correct me if i am wrong)
He brought like six Rigs
He hired about 4 packers
I think some of them were locals at the DZ
& trained them in about a day. for BASE packing
I think he got about, 21 jumps that day. I think we only had a
six hour jump window. with long lunch break in the middle.
* BUT *..........
He had, Two broken Brake lines, Line Over and a Tree landing.
but he was F##king happy ! :ph34r:

Anybody else that was there correct me if the facts are not straight
seams like a long time and a lot of jumps ago.......

...Ray

PS. (He's sitting beside me and says he'll provide oral pleasures for any female who packs for him ...hmmm, ladies, bueiller, anyone?)

Wouldn't you ALL trade 2 pack jobs for 12 hours of driving?!!!

DAMN. I knew I missed out! :P But hey M, a little bird told me that _somehow_ he ended up driving AND packing... (heh heh...atta' girl. Score: boys 1, chicks 1) B|