leroydb

home made smoking/track pantz

home made smoking/track pantz

better pics to come laters. please don't flame me because I am not following the crowd... Its all about being creative and trying new things.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

i dont want to flame as im thinking of building a pair myself.. but it looks like a pair of tracking shorts;)I figure its just the pic that make it looks like that anyway..
How does they fly...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i only took a pic of the bottom half. They close with a drawsttring but will eventually get some velcrow on the bottom. The are 40x40 overall
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

i'm not a base jumper, but i made a pair of these. i listed how i built them in the general skydiving forum if you wanna check that out (Title: Smoke Pants). I put the intakes an inch to either side of the crotch though because with a baggy pair where the crotch hangs almost to your knees, it gives them a clean path for inflation rather than blowing the intakes up against your legs. I also used #3 grommets on some cordura patches for holes.

[

where the crotch hangs almost to your knees

Whew....I had to reread that one a few times :P

Be careful about the quality (or lack thereof) of the pants that you purchase to make a pair. Tom had a rather interesting experience with the ones he made when he was here. :o

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Nothing new there,Tom Push things to their limits:ph34r::D

Tom this is not meant as a personal attack of you,neither is it surgesting that your FAT;):ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

LOL, yeah.

Brit: What is that hideous sound in freefall?

Zen: Uh, I think its Tom's pants. :D

Be careful about the quality (or lack thereof) of the pants that you purchase to make a pair. Tom had a rather interesting experience with the ones he made when he was here. :o

As the old saying goes... "Keep your pants on!"
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click