pringles

First Solo

Well it finally happened. I made my first solo last night. Everything went perfect. There was even an eclipse of the moon last night. I originally had another jumper going along on this jump with me but he got a little to drunk to jump and then passed out. The main objective of this post is to show you what happens if you get to drunk, skip out on the jump, and then pass out. Here is what my wife and friends had in store for White Ed. I'm not sure if this is as bad as a tar and feathering or not.

http://www.geocities.com/edstraub2000/

Matt

Matt Davies

Oh yeah, I can think of a guy who deserves this treatment. - Same story = my first solo w/o ground crew.

Too bad I didn't have a permanant marker - I'd have written base first on his forehead.

Nice job! Hope you find some better jumping friends that have their priorities right.

sneak

oh, that is priceless. I didn't realize the pictures turned out so good....
do you still have the extra rig? If so, perhaps we could jump before work this week some time....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

that stuff is good, but i have a better story.. not base better but different better

I was having a party in an unspecified army barracks room, cough cough. wel... this dude passed out in some "ranger panties" we proceeded to take a black permanent marker and play: tic-tact-toe, SOS, we wrote vulgar things like pansy, ....

needless to say he was covered, face included, in black permanent marker...

This dude was sooooooooooooo trashed....
to cover everyones ass we carried him back to his room and shut the door. We made sure no pics were taken.... that could be used against us dont ya know!
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

who needs pictures when you use permanent marker...that stuff lasts a while, ya know?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

What are friends for? He is even wearing a chick shirt...I got the same one at Bridge Day for my wife!!