Kinaa

Felix Discussion

Space, 689,

Please keep the personal attacks in check. Discussing whether or not someone has violated community ethics is ok. Calling each other stupid is not. We're all friends here, regardless of these disagreements.

Let's be nice, guys.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

OK, I'll bite :

This wasn't even a BASE jump it was an ultralow hop n pop over a beach full of people in Cape Town that annoyed the locals.
space:It was over the sea, low pull, land on a boat.
A) Did Felix get permission from the South African aviation authorities for this demo?space: Yes, but.space:.They did not give him permission to land on the beach so he landed offshore on a boat.
B) If something had gone wrong on this jump innocent people on the beach could've been hurt. This would not have been a victimless crime.
space:You are absolutely correct, Actually, Felix and I figurred out that if the ambassador to Pakistan was there and Felix took him out that this could have very easily started WWIII!!!! Get a life.

Then he pulled a similar stunt in the Netherlands only this time it was over an outdoor concert. Same as above :

A) Was permission received from the Dutch aviation authorities for this demo?
space:Yes, it was. Signed by the big man!
B) What if something had gone wrong with that crowd beneath?
space:Same as for all demos.

Do you appreciate that both these stunts could cause problems for skydivers wanting to do demos in future? I'm glad you are posting here Space because perhaps you can clear these up for us. For these jumps to be a victimless crime surely there should be no possibility of any innocent victims getting hurt?
space:There is always a possibility for innocents to get damaged. Demo in Germany took out 3 spectators, 4 dead. WTF are you trying to say? Felix killed no one and had clearance from the highest level.

PS and yes I heard the story of the burnt B in Cape Town but since I don't know specifics I won't go into that.
space:Lets go into that.
There was no Burnt B in Cape town. No one had jumped this building before. How can one burn a virgin object?
Take care
space

Space, 689,

Please keep the personal attacks in check. Discussing whether or not someone has violated community ethics is ok. Calling each other stupid is not. We're all friends here, regardless of these disagreements.

Let's be nice, guys.

Hi Tom. I called no one stupid. #689 volunteered it.
To everyone, press crtl+f,enter stupid, and enter and see who wrote this word. wazzunt me!
take care,
space

You heard on TV that he is searching for sites?

Regular stealth ninja turtle ain't he... :S

Yo, So searching for sites is illegal?

take care
space

What part of:

Please keep the personal attacks in check.

Did you not understand?

Derek

Yo A,
Please don´t let this silly stuff interfere with our friendship.
take care,
space

yeah they had a nice blurb about where he'd be and when for autographs of course. ;)

I wonder which name the 50tat2 uses for autographs... "GOD" or "502". Dude, Felix is a str8^ word record holder. Here's just a short list of his unique and outstanding achievements in BASE jumping and skydiving:

- Dumbest demo
- Biggest ego
- Most unstable exit (broke his own record several times)
- Slowest gainer
- Best faceplant landing
- Most invalid claims

- Most sites burned
- Most jumpers pissed off
- Biggest BASE web site dedicated to a single person
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click