lotech

BASE wingsuit flights by Yuri

Yuri Kuznetsov have reported from Italy and Switzerland:
- 9 aug - 1730 total alt, 3.2 km flight, video lost at 1m40sec
-11 aug - 4.3km flight mushroom, 1950 alt gained, time about 2 min !!!

Yes these data are true,

I was filming Yuri in Italy and after rewieving the video on my 72 cm television screen I lost him at about 1 minute 44 seconds.

I will probably be possible to measure the exact time in a cinema :ph34r::ph34r:

Yuri´s flights were really amaizing.....
www.slobodanpad.hr
www.skydiveadria.com

Well, what are you waiting for, Darko?
Upload it to ftp!;)

I understand that he was flying an S4 prototype before the trip. I would bet he used that.

Yup he picked it up from me a few weeks before to test fly it at the local dzs..

Acctualy he was making the 1min 44 secs with his yellow Skyflyer,but there is another thing the first day he was using the new prototype he was acctually making a shorter time but this was because we were hiking and searching the exit point for a total amout of 8 hours so we were pretty fucked upB|B|.

BTW Acctually what matters is the distance in WS flying time is pretty relative,someone will reach some point sooner and some latter deppending the spped he is flying with...B|B|
www.slobodanpad.hr
www.skydiveadria.com

Yo !

Equipment was an old S3 prototype (smaller wings) and Vertigo's new Merlin. S4 proto i had didn't fit perfectly, but i'll give it a few more tries in Norway. I believe a well-fitting S4 (or even a regular S3 on a good day) can cross 5km mark from the same spot ;-)

bsbd!

Yuri.

Hi all,
Yuri was wearing S3 prototype. Suit looks similar to nowdays S3 exept the wings on the arm are 5% smaller. Also legs are too.

Openings ( yuri's and mine were in the safe range - 15+ sec canopy ride.

Next year I am sure we gonna fly all the way to the vally :)Am I right Yuri?!
He, hee....

Robibird
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com