freedom1

best american wingsuit dz?

Planning a trip to the US for working on my flying. I'm curious what the best all around american wingsuit dz is? I've been flying my v4 for a few years and have about 200 jumps in it (another 110 in an sfly expert, and about 70 on a classic1) but would like to spend time digging into acro.

By best I mean;

1) the most pilots around all the time (to fly with and learn from)
2) good coaches to learn from and interact with
3) great weather, beautiful scenery
4) enough planes and folks around to be able to get in 50-70 jumps in, say, a 2 week period
5) and perhaps some reps from a few companies that have suits to try out

its a bit tough to pick the single "best" so if you can't choose between a couple I'd love to know which in the US are your favorites.

many thanks!

I'm not saying it's the best, because I havent tried all dz in the US, but all three times I've been to Z-hills there's been a lot of wingsuiters and jumpers with tracking suits.

Travis from Wicked wingsuits is there and does organizing, coaching and FFC, plus Tony Suits shop is based there too, and it seems pretty easy to have him lend you a suit to try.

Scotty Burns is based in Deland and Jeff Nebelkopf in Sebastian. All these DZ are relatively close one of another.