WickedWingsuits

Zhills Performance Camp - March 23rd

March 23rd....Zhills Skydive City... Performance Camp.....includes use of Flysight if you book ahead.

We have some cool prototypes getting put through the ringer in Zhills. Come try your luck against them!

For sure we will be doing some warm ups on Friday. This is a camp but we will still find a way to reward the super stars.

PM or Email me if you are interested.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

March 23rd....Zhills Skydive City... Performance Camp.....includes use of Flysight if you book ahead.

We have some cool prototypes getting put through the ringer in Zhills. Come try your luck against them!

For sure we will be doing some warm ups on Friday. This is a camp but we will still find a way to reward the super stars.

PM or Email me if you are interested.

Is it just the one day?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It is going to be Friday to Sunday with a big focus on Saturday. Fri is often a bit slower and folks often leave Sunday so Saturday is the big one.

We have some new suits we are testing so the timing works well. Come on out Prof!

Simon

Michael is sending us 10 Flysights....so if you are coming and want to demo one please PM or email me.

The way it will work is we will do jumps and then debrief them as a group to discuss the competition window and getting the most out of your run. Tony has a few tricks he is willing to share and the cost is Corona. ;)

I have had a few emails about this event and I realize I haven't done a good job of explaining what it is!

Like a comp we will be doing Speed, Time and Distance runs. Saturday is the main day but I will be there and doing them on Friday and Sunday as time permits.

Unlike a competition you will be allowed to wear headphones to hear the Flysight. We will also be debriefing the data from each jump as a group to discuss tactics.

Wingsuit technique will be part of it, Tony Uragallo is on hand to share some tricks. However there is more to a comp than just getting the most out of your wingsuit.

- Working a Flysight (I have 10 loaners)
- Understanding each event: Speed, Distance & Time
- Understanding the comp window
- Reading the data
- Tricks & Tips

There is no registration fee.