medusa

XRW Looking for EXPERIENCE X Bird and X-2 Pilots.

Hi,

We are looking for people to join us in some XRW Jumps

It dosen't matter what part of the world you are in, we want to know where and who you are.

We are looking for people with good flocking skills, approach, maneuverability, range and a good disposition to learn. We need responsible, conservative individuals. (No cowboys wanted in here)

If you know anyone who's got some of these characteristics please let us know.

Once you access this group please answer the polls.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/325096147522544/
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

in reply to "We are looking for people with good flocking skills, approach, maneuverability, range and a good disposition to learn. We need responsible, conservative individuals. (No cowboys wanted in here)

If you know anyone who's got some of these characteristics please let us know. "
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying! "

I know some that are a bit scared off by your sig line.:D:D:D.................:)

:ph34r:

Hi Medusa,

Are Xbirds the most (only ?) suitable wingsuit for XRW?

Coupla of us out this way are interested in doing some but have Vampires.
Not in any particular hurry to get dead tryin but do want to have a go at this as safely as poss.

yes have read articles and researched .

can you suggest some training initiatives?

I'm thinkin the canopy pilot has to work much harder than the wingsuiter. Is this true?
haven't done any real rel yet but quite a bit of flyin past the tandem line.

Any start up ideas appreciated.

Hi,

We have experimented with almost every suit out there and I can tell you for fact that sustaining those speed in a Vampire is out of the question.

In my opinion and from looking at the majority of pictures and videos produce about XRW, I can tell you that Xbird and X2 are the best choice for XRW.

Both people the canopy and the wing suiter have to work really hard in different parts of the skydive. This is exhausting for both parties.

Exercises, learn how to approach, how to stop, how to fly in your slot with out moving, learn where are the burbles.

Be patient and enjoy your skydives.
Medusa

Patent pending ATFK15456

Thanx,

Obviously got a long way to go before real XRW, like most of us I guess.
and how long is the wait for an Xbird2 gunna be now :D
Still we might learn somehing here if we're lucky.

Can you describe the wingsuiters job at the stage shown in the attachment ?

It seems that the WS is flying blind requiring the CP to do the final closing. (CP ends up rodeoing the WS.)
Is this achieved by the CP altering body position/harness control while the WS maintains super steady flight
or does the wingsuiter do most of the fine closing adjustments?
( got a feeling you're gunna say both..depending ;))

The vids I've watched show lots of body control eg arching ,from the CP's but very steady flight from the WS at least close in.
So the WS does the outer approach , stops, and then flies super steady. ??
Once in the close approach is it better for the CP or WS to do the inching in?

I'm guessing the emphasis shifts from one to the other but can you describe when it shifts?
eg if WS goes blind does CP take over relativity tasks?

Perpendicular bodies flying relative ...what's nextB|

There's an excellent article on XRW by Niklas Daniel, Barry Holubeck and Will Kitto, ( in the Australian Skydiver Magazine Issue 57) Thanks for sharing guysB|

Their words... " Before you go out and attempt an activity you know nothing or little about , it is wise to seek out information from people who have already gained some experience in the field. There are still a lot of unknowns and safety is of great concern. So please , make sure that you and your partner are qualified and approach this activity with extreme care. Having someone next to you in freefall while being suspended underneath your canopy is a fun experience."

Trae,

Thanks for enquiring, i love to see how we are motivating people.

regarding the "fine tuning" the WS pilot is got to see most of the fine closing.

Their article is pretty cool and well written. You can learn allot form it.

Please stay tuned, the time will come when the people who are qualify will be called and information will be share with them in a safe manner.

Thanks

JF
Medusa

Patent pending ATFK15456