elias123

My first...

Thanks!

I agree. You don't see much (if anything) with the GoPro when flying at a distance, but just yesterday I bought a second hand camera that I'ill be using in the future. So the next time I post a video, the wide angle/distance issue will be gone! :)

"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

I agree. You don't see much (if anything) with the GoPro when flying at a distance, but just yesterday I bought a second hand camera

how about just flying closer?

nice vid. I like your choice of music... Philter goes sooo well with wingsuit flights...

I known, and you're right. At the time when we arrived at skydive Spain, I had 6 wingsuit jumps. It had also been about 3-4 months since I had made a wingsuit jump, so I wanted to take things easy and not rush anything. It was my intention to fly at a distance first, just learn to follow the formation, and when that went well, move to the next step. I wanted to take things one at a time. There were even a few jumps where I basically flew with my arms on my back, to get to the group, and couldn't keep up (I'm very light). That being said, I think I still could have gotten closer safely, but obviously didn't, probably because I didn't really knew how to do it at the time. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Very cool starting to attempt docks so early on! You'll become a better flyer faster if you work on this sort of thing.
Thanks for sharing.

Thats good to know. Then I'm gonna try to focus more on that from now on. Thanks! :)

I known, and you're right. At the time when we arrived at skydive Spain, I had 6 wingsuit jumps. It had also been about 3-4 months since I had made a wingsuit jump, so I wanted to take things easy and not rush anything.

and that's very good.
glad you're approaching the discipline in a very safe manner.
wasn't really criticizing your flying, just figured buying a different camera wasn't necessarily the quick fix :)

You have an HD GoPro...Elias has the normal resolution/old one..
Anything beyond 10 meters of distance is reduced to a blurry pixel hehe

oh, no worries, the wide angle is felt quite a lot on the hd one as well... I've thrown away lots of crap footage like that with "note to self: get the fuck closer next time"