Buried

CSC Wingsuit Weekend - May 29-31st

Chicagoland's Wingsuit Weekend
May 29-31st
Organizing by Zach Schroedel

Focus will be like last year where it was more of a skills camp. Be it flocking, docking, stacking I'll tailor things to each flier.

Super Twin Otter and the PAC750 XL means we'll have enough lift capacity so no long waits. Wingsuit jump price $19 jumps to 14,000' Friday-Sunday. 18,000' jumps are available all weekend long for a little more.
Night jumps are also scheduled for this weekend. Maybe smaller night flocks can be put together if interest.

There will be live music around the Bon-Fire with Beers from Around the World on saturday and Margaritas on Monday.
http://www.skydivecsc.com/

I'm still working on other details so I'll post those once I know.

PM me if you have any questions

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Chicagoland's Wingsuit Weekend
May 29-31st
Organizing by Zach Schroedel

Focus will be like last year where it was more of a skills camp. Be it flocking, docking, stacking I'll tailor things to each flier.

Super Twin Otter and the PAC750 XL means we'll have enough lift capacity so no long waits. Wingsuit jump price $19 jumps to 14,000' Friday-Sunday. 18,000' jumps are available all weekend long for a little more.
Night jumps are also scheduled for this weekend. Maybe smaller night flocks can be put together if interest.

There will be live music around the Bon-Fire with Beers from Around the World on saturday and Margaritas on Monday.
http://www.skydivecsc.com/

I'm still working on other details so I'll post those once I know.

PM me if you have any questions

:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

*update*

-we are working on getting a balloon for the weekend. price would be reasonable.
-Demo suits will be available.
-Depending on demand and availability. FJCs will be povided. If you or someone else is interested, drop me a pm since these will only happen once a day and slots will be limited.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I had a great time for the two days I was on the DZ. First time for me to jump at CSC; nice DZ and people, great airplanes and facilities. I will be back.

My thanks to Zach and Brian S. for organizing, I really enjoyed the jumps!

pms