scottygofast

Wingsuit Bigway photos Up on scottyburns.smugmug.com~

Hey there Guys and gals~ Sorry I was off the grid for a couple days~ ive got most everything uploaded now~ My favorites are up on my new site on smugmug, and all the ground and other stuff from the event will be on Facebook and at scottyburns.com Thanks again and it was wonderful to see everyone again!

Scotty

scottyburns.smugmug.com

P.S. For all you cool peeps with iPhones you can use smugmug on your phone~
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Thanks Scotty for giving those of us bored at home another surrogate experience...

I always love your sunburst effects,...and I really liked the cool angles under the flock looking up into the clouds,... I felt like I was doing deep scuba in the sky and looking up at some sort of swimming /breathing Eagle Ray inshallower waters... a very cool feeling for those of us who like to play in the water as well as the sky....

Like I told Matt, I think it's great ( and neat composition) that you took the time to grap some underneath shots of Matt taking his pics ... It is a different perspective of the flock I really enjoy seeing... and it really helps give a feel for depth and size.

Sometimes I think you photo guys are missing out on being part of the formation,..but nah,..you all actually the very best views of anyone up there... ( I'm also sure there are things you get to see that are fantastic mind=blowing memories up there ,.. but for some reason just never quite make it into the final pictures) I mean hey,..you get to look up under all the gals skirts and take pics of them while pretending it is "just for the event"...boy,..whatta con)
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.