Heffro1

Wingsuit Photo contest (Bad Cross Poster)

I'm not sure why it is wrong to "cross post", big friggin deal.

Get off the computer and go jump more.:)
There are many people that only go to this forum and no others on DZ.com.

So why would you keep taking this off of here?

Let the guy display this on this forum, the picture is after all "wingsuit related".

I would not have saw it and had the chance to vote, had I not saw on this particular forum.

So please stop bumping the guy off of the wingsuit forum.

If he looses you (moderator) are responsible and will be burbled repeatedly on every wingsuit jump you do from now on.;)

Thank you,
FA

If I'm wrong then I'll help you thrash Scotty's attempt to win by taking back all of my votes.;):P:ph34r:

"DISCLAIMER" This in no way is a personal attack on anyone involved,
no wingsuiters were hurt in the making of this post.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

I second that. This is the only DZ.com forum I check so I had no idea of the contest until it was mentioned here. Scotty is an active member of our community and the picture is wingsuit related. What's the problem?

I just voted for you Scotty. Great picture. Good luck with the contest. It looks like you're currently in a 3-way tie.
Brian Drake

It's in the rules. That should be enough. Having said that, imagine if everyone posted every post they made in every forum; it would ruin the structure of the site. You'd effectively have just one very nosiy forum. What if an FS jumper posted their picture and link to a competition in here? You think you'd like that?

The post that is now in General started out here and was moved to General by me so that it would get a wider audience. If you'd hung around here enough your would have seen the link in here that indicated it had been moved.

Please also see the bit about no griping at the bottom of the rules. :P

Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live