mccordia

new video - Empuria Flock ' 08

Ive just finished the video from the Empuria Flocking event from past May. We had fun, and I think the video shows it.

Everyone that was there, a big thank you for everything.
We definately need to repeat this one next year in May!

Enjoy!

FlyLikeBrick.com - streaming

FlyLikeBrick.com - download

SkydivingMovies.com - download (available as soon as its approved)

For those wondering, my full attention is now on getting the complete 1 hour WS Comp. video out there. But I had some tech/judging thingies I had to look at before I could finish that one. So a bit more patience..but it'll be worth it..promiseB|

And within a few days we should also have out first guest-author article online on our site (by Robert aka ROK) so keep an eye on our website, or sign up for our newsletter (monthly news on ws events etc) through [email protected]

p.s. Our FLB server is a cheap one, and every now and again it disconnects when you're downloading/watching streaming videos. If it stops halfway through, just download again and it should work.

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

FlyLikeBrick.com - streaming

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /mounted-storage/home50b/sub002/sc34215-YUNP/flylikebrick.com/playmovie.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /mounted-storage/home50b/sub002/sc34215-YUNP/flylikebrick.com/playmovie.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /mounted-storage/home50b/sub002/sc34215-YUNP/flylikebrick.com/playmovie.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /mounted-storage/home50b/sub002/sc34215-YUNP/flylikebrick.com/playmovie.php on line 17
Invalid query: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

Have you got "Slashdotted"? ;)

The database error messages are bit ugly... I'm gonna fix those soon.

The database server (which is a different server than the webserver) sometimes gets a bit fritzy... just try again a minute later and it should work.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

The database error messages are bit ugly... I'm gonna fix those soon.

The database server (which is a different server than the webserver) sometimes gets a bit fritzy... just try again a minute later and it should work.

I know, I'm on your side. I have some bugs to be fixed... ;)

Question, do you mind if I play this at the DZ? Suggestion, credit the musicians.

Forgot to credit those..though they are listed with the video on skydivingmovies.com and flylikebrick.com where you watch/download the video. But yea...Im not being 100% correct on using copyrighted music for these things anyways...so a big booboo on my behalf...

Feel free to play this or any other video on your DZ. Thats why we slap it online on our website in the first place...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?