woodpecker

Did it again....and in the UK

To all following my wing suit progression, and those trying to help me jump here in the UK...I did it.

First: Flew a firebird twice at Hib on the 16th (after the rain) with Lee and what a fucking ride. Stable, fun, no problems, and lee bumped one of my arms. Hell, when we landed he said he was glad I finally pulled because he was WHOOPED from trying to get back up to me.

Apparently my exits are fast and a little misleading to those jumping after/with me. I open up and take a few seconds before I get into "correct" position and really work the wings. This causes me to POP up and those who are coming down to me then have to work their asses off to get back up to me. (new jumper so i'm concentrating on just flying, they can fly with me :P )

AWSOME jump!

So comes jump two. Lee knows my exit and says fine....you can work on matching other ppl's flights so when you see me under you...you come down to me. Worked great and the vid was awsome.

Thanks Chuck for great leasons that have impressed another BMI and thanks to Lee for jumping with me at Hib. This should clear me to keep jumping in the UK without hassle (of course with cci approval) and hopefully will get to flock with the UK birds soon.

oh, and I loved the firebird.......

Billy
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Glad I could help you get back in a suit Bro!!

My arms are aching today, it made me realise just how out of shape for wingsuit flying I am right now! (thats my excuse anyway..:P ) You did make me work hard, I must admit.;)

You can be rightly proud of flying the arse off of that suit, get yourself one and and watch your performance improve jump after jump!

Welcome back to the nylon crack...:)

Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk